For purposes of this agreement,
- “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://knightcheck.com, https://app.knightcheck.com, https://knightcheck.web.app, or http://liscioapps.com.
- “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can [description of services].
- The terms “we,” “us,” “Company” and “our” refer to Liscio Apps, LLC.
- The terms “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
TERMS OF SERVICE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and the number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, name and other contact information, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology
- Your login session information to keep you logged in
- How you use the Service (how often, click paths, etc.)
- Other details about your use of the Service
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. For example, we store a persistent cookie to track login session information.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
3. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent, guardian, or authorized person, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at [email protected]
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
THIRD PARTIES INVOLVED
- Additional information about any and all sub-processors can be found on our sub-processors policy page.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password or access to the SSO account you use to log into our Service and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- he right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] Or write to us:
Liscio Apps, LLC
1505 Rochester Ct
Crofton, MD 21114
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES